Friday, March 11, 2011

Do as I say, not as I do.....

After spending the last couple of weeks ranting to my Acquiring & Compensating Talent class about the importance of managing your web identity, it was time to finally take care of my own.....and what I found scared me.

Google search.....check, nothing out of the ordinary there. Reviewing my website....AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

I've had the same black and red (aka Southeast's colors) website for almost 3 years. But that wasn't the worst. The worst was the resume from 2008, the bio from 2008, and God-forbid, the picture from 2008 in the shiny olive green shirt.

Yes, I said shiny shirt........

I'm pleased to say I've spent the last 2 days attempting to correct this horrible excuse for a website. And I'm nearly done. It now has clean lines, a twitter feed, and splashes of hot pink.....what more do I need?

- Heather

1 comment:

  1. Well, I tried to get to your website, but when I click on it all I get is an ad wanting me to set up a website in just minutes.


    Daddy

    ReplyDelete